State Sales Manager
Current Available Positions: New Hampshire.
Powerhouse Gaming is seeking to hire a State Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team in New Hampshire. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales and meeting planned goals. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople. If you are a customer service orientated sales person that is a motivated self-starter with excellent people and customer service skills then this is the position for you!
The following is a list of duties included in the scope of this position:
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Attend and lead weekly meetings with sales staff and other managers.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Accurately complete and submit timely paperwork.
- Valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience leading a sales team to achieve measurable goals.
- Proficient with Windows and Office products and Google Suite.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred (Salesforce).
- Experience with charitable gaming, and/or gambling products helpful.
- Experience with fraternal organizations is highly desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.