Software Engineer II
Current Available Positions: Loomis, CA.
As a Software Engineer II, you will be responsible for assisting and taking ownership of a diverse and changing set of tasks. You will work closely with, and mentor, team members to build a distributed information system architecture. Successful candidates will have solid analytical and logical cognitive skills, strong technical and non-technical communication skills, as well as excellent problem resolution and technical decision-making abilities.
- Program software solutions in C#.NET, MS SQL and React to help develop our gaming systems.
- Work in Scrum/Agile fashion to deliver incremental product releases frequently
- Design and develop new information systems to support a highly distributed network
- Maintain our existing code-base while recommending and implementing improvements
- Document existing and new system processes
- Manage software deliveries on a consistent schedule
- Mentor junior team members in the design and development of systems using standard programming practices
- Responsible for mission critical systems implementation and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 2-5 years C# and the .NET Framework technologies
- 2-5 years of strong database development knowledge using SQL (SQL Server and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with git, Subversion, MVC, WPF, CSS
- Some experience implementing distributed networks using gRPC, sockets, and web services
- Proficiency in XML and JSON
- Understanding of Design Patterns, such as SoC and SOLID and system modeling
- Ability to take ownership of a project and complete tasks within a reasonable time frame
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute your unique ideas to the team
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skill sets in various technologies
- Windows and Linux experience
- Knowledge or experience of Unity3D
- Experience with IoC, TDD and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience writing reports in Crystal Reports, SSRS or equivalent system
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.