Quality Assurance Engineer
Powerhouse Gaming is a Northern California based software development company specializing in cutting edge products for the charitable gaming and entertainment industry. Powerhouse prides itself on creativity, innovation and professionalism; raising the standard of excellence in the gaming industry nationwide. Powerhouse Gaming is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for verifying all software for functional completeness and regulatory compliance. You will also be tasked with documenting and replicating bugs found both in testing and in the field.
This position will also be responsible for managing the release of products into the field. This will include scheduling when updates are deployed and making sure that the correct version of code goes into the field for each jurisdiction.
All candidates must be willing to relocate to the Sacramento, CA area. This is an in-house position, not a remote position.
* Conduct full range of testing on all software products for applicable platforms. This includes feature testing, full regression testing, and ad hoc testing.
* Develop and maintain test cases, testing checklists, and other related documents.
* Create and maintain automated testing systems and systems for monitoring build stability.
* Collaborate with QA Director and other QA Engineer(s) to develop effective strategies and test plans
* Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
* Write, execute, and maintain manual and automated test procedures
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the product development lifecycle
* 1+ years of Software Testing experience
* Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or other related technical degree. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
* Experience in industry standard quality assurance practices and procedures
* Proven ability to create test cases, checklists, test plans, and test summaries.
* Familiar with Agile development methodology
* Superior attention to detail and excellent in documentation
* Growth mindset, can do attitude, positive, teachable, and trustworthy
* Familiar with JIRA is a plus
* Familiar with Sql Server and basic SQL commands is a plus
* Familiar with Test Management Tool is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Current Available Positions: Loomis, CA.