National Event Coordinator
Current Available Position:
Powerhouse Gaming is seeking to hire a National Event Coordinator to plan, organize, book, track and handle travel and lodging requests within the constraints of an allotted budget for all of our employees. Types of events will include Conferences (State, Regional and National), Trade Expos and Promotional Events. You will work alongside sales and management staff to ensure all details needed for a smooth and successful event are in place.
National Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identify key industry conferences and trade shows.
- Main point of contact for transportation and lodging requests.
- Book all secure transportation, lodging, and hospitality rooms needed for each event.
- Keep a detailed report of all expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and knowledge necessary to be successful:
- Great Attitude!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see ahead and anticipate staff needs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Experience utilizing booking sites like Hotels.com, Expedia, Google Flights, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.