Full Stack WEb Application Developer
Current Available Positions: Loomis, CA.
Powerhouse Gaming is a Northern California based software development company specializing in cutting edge products for the charitable gaming and entertainment industry. Powerhouse prides itself on creativity, innovation, and professionalism, raising the standard of excellence in the gaming industry nationwide. Powerhouse is currently recruiting a talented, passionate full stack web developer.
As a web developer at Powerhouse Gaming, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining internal and customer facing web applications. You will work with other teams to make sure that data is gathered and displayed correctly. You will also work with stakeholders to define business requirements and design solutions for them. Salary is competitive and is based on experience. All applicants must be willing to relocate to the Sacramento, CA area, and must be legally allowed to work in the United States. This is an in-house position, not a remote position.
We are looking for a candidate who is strong both technically and creatively. All candidates must be willing to relocate to the Sacramento area.
- Design and implement internal and external web applications
- Maintain legacy web applications
- Work with other teams to verify data and create a consistent customer experience
- Manage task lists and complete work in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other software engineers and the software architect to ensure best practices are followed
- Successful candidates will have solid analytical and logical cognitive skills, strong technical and non-technical communication skills, as well as excellent problem solving and technical decision-making abilities
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 5+ years professional web development experience. Experience earned during school will not be counted.
- Expert knowledge of C#, with at least 3 years professional experience
- Expert knowledge of ASP.Net MVC
- Expert knowledge of current security best practices
- Experience using SASS or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of SQL, preferably SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience with git or equivalent source control
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence
- Ability to design, write, and maintain unit tests
- Ability to communicate well with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to operate independently to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Ability to document code and technical requirements
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.