Current Available Positions:
Powerhouse Gaming, a provider of charitable gaming products to various jurisdictions across the United States, is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to assist in our growth. Our compliance department overseas all business processes and transactions to ensure all relevant legal and internal guidelines are followed. Reporting to the Corporate Executive branch, your primary duties will include developing corporate policies to specifically meet regulatory requirements and reviewing employee conformance..
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Evaluate regulatory requirements.
- Develop corporate policy.
- Implement and manage an effective oversight program.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Report to management on corporate compliance with laws and regulations.
- Create and manage action plans to resolve discoveries of compliance violations.
- Establish employee training criteria to meet corporate compliance goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- Familiarity with state regulations pertaining to Charitable Gaming.
- Excellent knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical mind with a strong attention to detail.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.