Chief Financial Officer (CFo)
Current Available Positions: Loomis, CA
Powerhouse Gaming is seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer with the primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. You will work alongside other Executive team members to drive the growth of Powerhouse. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Review financial reports and vendor contracts for ways to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Master degree, MBA, or CPA preferred.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of strategic planning, cash flow management, tax planning, general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make strategic decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.